Part one of the Web Vote Winner tracks that debut once a week on Above & Beyond’s Trance Around The World show collected at the end of the year for a championship mix! =)! All full & 320. Much more quality trance then Armin’s show & a lot more uplifting and melodic styles. Part 2 Airs tomorrow I think.
Archive for December, 2010
Waddup? Though we do consider ourselves gods at That Whiiite, we’re humble enough to give it up to the interwebs when they’re on point. We found some of the best “Best of 2010’s” from around the way and wanted to share with y’all:
– Of course we have to start with the infamous Pitchfork’s Best of 2010 for songs and albums. For the most part, this is a pretty comprehensive list of indie music and selected electronic and hip-hop. Various jokes: Kanye w/ a 10.0, LCD Soundsystem at #2 and FlyLo at (only) #13.
– I don’t really read Bloggerhouse much, but they had a cool Top 25 albums for underground hip-hop. Considering I’ve been screaming that Hip Hop is dead for a few years now, I should probably check a few of these out.
– Dancing Astronaut started putting out their Top 50 songs today. This should be a comprehensive list of the biggest club staples. Put Illmerica in that top 5, fam.
– Salacious Sound has a list of top dubstep tracks for the year that they put out back in July if you’re in the mood. Definitely a good reference point.
– If you’re a trance head, we posted Armin’s Top 20 for the year the other day – I’m still waiting for Above and Beyond’s list!
Full Versions of the top tracks of 2010 as voted by the listeners. Apparently a record breaking amount of votes for ASOT Top 20. all full 320. Full mix at the bottom that aired thursday. A lot of tracks from mirage made the list which is a little crappy. I know it’s his new album but I wasn’t so impressed. Would have liked to see more Markus Schulz. Shogun Feat. Emma Lock – Imprisoned didn’t make the list but Save Me did. Most of my favorites didn’t make the list but I’m so happy Right Back got number 1. =). Expect more posts soon.
DL: Gaia – Aisha
Finally done with this beast. What up, library? Tracklist and DL after the jump etc etc….
Paid in Full + Set Adrift on Memory Bliss + NSFX controller + Bananas = Opening Presents Music. 3:50 is where it gets really fun.
What? Is this real? Don’t you need to have music out before you can do endorsements? I never understood the rapper/soft drink endorsement connection, but this is the best one since Biggie’s infamous Pepsi Freestyle or at least those Busta Rhymes Sprite commercials in the 90s. I didn’t even know Code Red still existed, but now I guess the 30 white kids who listen to Jay Elec are now enlightened. Wasn’t Act II supposed to come out last Christmas? C’mon son. I hope someone is either fired or promoted over this. If this plays during the Super Bowl I’m stripping naked and running to Alaska to live with the grizzly bears.