Since I’m whoring myself out on every other social network…GET DOWN
Archive for the ‘DJ Mixes’ Category
This is a sick mix of We are the people by Empire of the Sun and Calvin Harriss’s Awooga. It’s funky, it’s good and has great replay value. Starts off strong and finishes even better. Not to bad for a spur of the moment mix. Anyone in Brooklyn on Saturday, March 26th, can see him spinning at the Brooklyn Bowl. Check out his other mixes as well. see you there, except Evypoo, since he is broke and never does anything anymore.
Check out his soundcloud page here!
For all the macs and dons. Or your little sister. Tracklist and D/L after the jump.
^ Jeff & AM (what i wouldve given to have seen them together!?!)
Birds are dropping out of the sky, your meth dealer got arrested cause he bought too much Sudafed at the pharmacy, and all everyone keeps talking about is weezy, drake, and some guy named Afrojack. Who the fuck is Afrojack?
At least you have your uglyface mix.
Old school hip-hop with a touch of funk and soul sprinkled in.
1. Johnny Pate – Shaft in Africa
2. Jay-Z – Show Me What You Got
3. Eric B & Rakim – Let the Rhythm Hit ‘Em
4. Eric B & Rakim – Let the Rhythm Hit ‘Em (Omega One Remix)
5. EPMD – Rampage (Pete Rock Remix)
6. EPMD – You Gots to Chill ’97
7. James Brown – The Big Payback
8. Total ft/ Notorious B.I.G. – Can’t You See (Remix)
9. Nas – The World is Yours
10. Jay-Z – Dead Presidents II
11. Common – Resurrection (Extra P Remix)
12. Pharcyde – Runnin’ (Rae & Christian Remix)
13. KRS-One – MCs Act Like they Don’t Know
14. Gangstarr – Words I Manifest
15. Notorious B.I.G. – Story to Tell
16. Nas – Blaze a 50
17. Afu-ra – Whirlwind Through Cities
18. Blackalicious – Make You Feel That Way
Finally done with this beast. What up, library? Tracklist and DL after the jump etc etc….
Paid in Full + Set Adrift on Memory Bliss + NSFX controller + Bananas = Opening Presents Music. 3:50 is where it gets really fun.